Feb 6, 2009

Gluten Free Jokes

I wrote these gluten free jokes. Of course, having Celiac Disease and eating gluten free is very serious, but I thought we could all enjoy some jokes about it. I hope some of them make you laugh! I would love to hear your comments. Which joke do you like best?

What do you call rice pasta stuck to the bottom of the pot?
-glueten free

What do you call someone who puts gluten in your food?
-villiain

What animal scares Celiacs?
-ryenoceros

Where do Celiacs never go for Happy Hour?
-Bar Lee

What is the most popular gluten free cake?
-rice cake

What do you call your symptoms when you accidently eat gluten?
-fluten

Why did the Celiac have bad luck?
-because he didn’t open his fortune cookie

What food do Celiacs crave on Easter?
-egg roll

What do kids with Celiac Disease say on Halloween?
-trick no wheat

What is the best trait of a person with Celiac Disease?
-dedicated

Why did the Celiac kid get sent to the principal’s office?
-because he conned Tami and Nate.

What do you call a gluten free joke?
-corny

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite:

What do kids with Celiac Disease say on Halloween?


Trick ... No Wheat

We want to hear from you said...

We spend so much time on guard against contamination, a dose of levity reminds us to just enjoy life. Being gluten free is not the end of the world!

Anonymous said...

Living with celiac disease is always better when treated with a dose of laughter.
Hears to optimism and silliness.
Keep up the good work.
Wendy

Anonymous said...

too funny!! Got to appreciate humor about our disease!! LOL

I love the first one about rice pasta - man that stuff is horrible

celiacmama said...

I'm a fan of the rye-nocerous one. Hehe. I'm going to use that one.

Funny Jokes said...

Funny Jokes nice website.

Kays Naturals said...

These where so funny I will repost them on my FB page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kays-Gluten-Free-Snacks-and-Cereals/21590124463. Thanks so much for the laughter! PLEASE WRITE MORE!

Kays Naturals said...

I thought these where great! I hope you don't mind that I reposted these on my FB page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kays-Gluten-Free-Snacks-and-Cereals/21590124463

Thanks for the laughs!

Amy said...

These are Great! Thanks so much for sharing!!
It's so important to keep our humor and lightheartedness while we go through our gluten free lives!

Thomas Jones, Son of Helen Jones said...

I, Thomas Jones, suffer from wheat free DIE-sease and I'll have you know being wheat free is no laughing matter!!!!!!! I have to substitute my lack of wheat by devouring lovely and supple kiddies!

Jokes said...

I like them- esp. the rice cake one.

Unknown said...

How do Coeliac Disease sufferers say "good afternoon" in German?

Gluten Tag!

Unknown said...

I im ceoliac myself and I'm 14 and these jokes people never want to say them to me but me they are hilarious and probably the highlight of my dad