Many gluten-free books will be released in 2011 and several are already available for pre-order on Amazon with a price guarantee. From gluten-free cookbooks about cupcakes to vegan and sugar-free, gluten-free consumers have many choices. Here is a sampling of some of the interesting new books. You can also view all the gluten-free books available for pre-order by clicking this link and sorting by publication date.
• The Gluten-Free Asian Kitchen: Recipes for Noodles, Dumplings, Sauces, and More [Kindle Edition] by Laura B. Russell
• Cooking Light The Gluten-Free Cookbook: Simple Food Solutions for Everyday Meals by Editors of Cooking Light Magazine
• Gluten-Free in Five Minutes: 100 Rapid Recipes for Breads, Rolls, Cakes, Muffins, and More by Roben Ryberg
• BabyCakes Covers the Classics: Gluten-Free Vegan Recipes from Donuts to Snickerdoodles by Erin McKenna
• Bisquick to the Rescue: More than 100 Emergency Meals to save the day! – gluten and gluten-free recipes
New from bloggers:
Gluten-Free on a Shoestring: 125 Easy Recipes for Eating Well on the Cheap by Nicole Hunn
Simply Sugar- and Gluten-Free Meals in 20 Minutes: 120 Easy and Delicious Recipes by Amy Green
Gluten-Free Cupcakes: 50 Irresistible Recipes Made with Almond and Coconut Flour by Elana Amsterdam
You may also be interested in these books that will be released on December 8, 2010. Books make a great gift for yourself, friends, and family.
The Cake Mix Doctor Bakes Gluten-Free
Gluten Free Food Storage, It's in the Bag
Allergy Free Cookbook for the Family
Special Diets for Special Kids, Volumes 1 and 2 Combined: Over 200 revised gluten-free casein-free recipes, plus research on the positive effects for children ... ADHD, allergies, celiac disease, and more! by Lisa Lewis (This book is still available for pre-order. It was scheduled to release last week, but didn't.)