Oct 27, 2009

Review: Nature’s Path New Sunrise Cereals


I was so excited when Nature’s Path wanted to send me free boxes of their two new gluten-free cereals: Crunchy Maple Sunrise and Crunchy Vanilla Sunrise. I love cereal. I find cereal is best enjoyed when at least two different kinds are mixed together. One of my favorite combinations is Nature’s Path Crispy Rice and Nature’s Path Whole O’s, which has been my breakfast of choice lately.

Well, Nature’s Path has now mastered the art of cereal mixing with these two new Sunrise cereals. They combined corn puffs that resemble Gorilla Munch, Mesa Sunrise flakes, and Crispy Rice. Then, they added two delicious flavors to produce cereals that are truly unique from other gluten-free cereals.

The cereals are nutritious, low in sugar, and contain “an organic blend of corn, rice, flax, quinoa, buckwheat, and amaranth”. They are both sure to be a hit with consumers, including kids and people who can eat gluten. There is really only one word to best describe Nature’s Path new Sunrise cereals – perfection!

No comments: