- Pur Gum chewing gum
- Chocolate Pirate’s Booty
- Sahale Snacks: On April 1, they will be certified gluten-free.
- Dr. Praeger’s Veggie Littles
- Luna and Larry’s Coconut Bliss Ginger Cookie Caramel Ice Cream
- Glutino Bagel Chips: Regular and Parmesan Garlic
- Kinninnick Mixes: Pancake and Waffle, All Purpose Flour Blend, Just Add Water Kinni-Kwik Bread and Bun, and Cake (Angel Food, Chocolate, and White)
- The Simply Bar
- Julie’s Ice Cream Sandwiches: Carrot Cake with Ginger Cookies and Cherry with Chocolate Cookies
- Starfish Italian Breaded Sole and Breaded Shrimp
- Sushi Party Sushi Wraps
- Purely Elizabeth Ancient Grain Granola Cereal
- Schar Frozen Bread: Hearty White and Hearty Grain
- Ener-G Biscotti
Mar 12, 2011
There are so many tweets about new gluten-free products at Expo West that it sounds like gluten-free paradise. Hopefully, we will see most of them in stores in the near future. I am very excited about the bagel chips and ice cream sandwiches.