Rudi’s Gluten-Free is rolling out multigrain hamburger buns and hot dogs rolls in May, just in time for summer grilling. Additionally, Rudi’s has a new gluten-free pizza crust. Udi’s Gluten-Free just announced on Facebook that they are debuting hamburger buns, hot dog buns, and two new breads (Millet-Chia and Omega-Salba) at Expo West.
Enjoy Life Foods posted these photos on Facebook of their six new products. Enjoy Life has four new Crunchy handcrafted cookies, Double Chocolate Crunch Granola, and Mega Chunks semi-sweet chocolate. The Enjoy Life Crunchy Cookies must be the mystery product the company mentioned one year ago and delayed releasing.
The MSRP for all three Rudi’s products is only $4.49. Here are the Rudi’s product descriptions from their press release.
- "Gluten-Free Multigrain Hamburger Buns (MSRP - $4.49) – This soft textured bun made with wholesome, all-natural ingredients and a hint of molasses and honey is the perfect complement to a hamburger or veggie burger.
- Gluten-Free Multigrain Hot Dog Rolls (MSRP - $4.49) – A tasty combination of flaxseed, sunflower seeds and cornmeal provides a flavor the whole family will love and a texture that can withstand a loaded up chili dog just as well as a plain hot dog.
- Original Pizza Crusts (MSRP - $4.49) – Made with all natural ingredients you can pronounce, these gluten-free pizza crusts have a thin, crispy crust that’s perfect for that family pizza night."
- Daiya Pepperjack Style Shreds (dairy-free cheese)
- Xo Baking Company Gluten-Free Baking Mix
- Crunchmaster New Product Line
- Pure Naturals Bars
- Kinnikinnick: New packaging, thin crust pizza, frozen pie crust, new pricing, a mascot, and a partnership with Levy Restaurants to "help bring gluten free to over 170 stadiums, parks, zoos and other public facilities in the U.S. starting immediately."
- Glutenfreeda Pizza Wraps
- Annie’s Bunny Cookies: Two new flavors
- Amy’s: Sonoma Veggie Burger, Shortbread Cookies, and Sandwich Rounds
- Kettle Cuisine Thai Curry Chicken Soup
- Marion’s Smart Delights: The first gluten-free lemon bar mix.
I look forward to following all the gluten-free tweets and Facebook updates about Expo West this weekend.